Terms and conditions Childbirth Class Gale
If you cancel your participation in a course more than two weeks before the course takes place, you will receive a refund minus € 25 administration costs.
- If you cancel your participation in a course between two weeks and 24 hours before the course takes place, you will receive a refund of 50%.
- If you cancel your participation in a course less than 24 hours before the course takes place, there is no refund of the course fee.
- It is always possible, after you have booked and paid for a course, to take the course on a different date after consultation with your Childbirth Class Gale childbirth educator, or to change it to a private session. In this case there will be a modest surcharge.
- If you book a course (for instance the Preparing for Parenthood course) and this date is very close to your due date, you should not pay online but pay cash on the day you attend.
- Childbirth Class Gale is entitled to cancel a course at any time due to circumstances beyond her control and offer you an alternative date, or to refund 100% of the course fee.
- As soon as you have paid through the website of Childbirth Class Gale (via Ideal or PayPal) you will receive an invoice from Childbirth Class Gale.
- On your bank account you will also find the name of the payment provider: Stichting Derdengelden Pay.nl. inzake Childbirth Class Gale.
- Through payment your place on the course is assured.(If the course is fully booked it will be indicated on the website. You are unable to sign up).
- You should never send the invoice from ACCESS for the five-weekly course straight to your insurance company but bring it to the course to have it signed and dated by the Childbirth Class Gale childbirth educator as proof that it is given by a professional childbirth educator and to prove you really participated in this course. An insurance company will never reimburse the fee before a course has taken place.
- For the other courses: if you pay through the website you will receive an official invoice from Childbirth Class Gale that does not need to be signed.
- If you pay in a different way than through the website of Childbirth Class Gale, you receive a signed and dated invoice from the Childbirth Class Gale childbirth educator on the day the course takes place.
- Childbirth Class Gale is not responsible for a refund from your insurance company. This depends on your insurance policy. You should always mention the childbirth educator of Childbirth Class Gale is a midwife with an AGB code.
Childbirth Class Gale
2135 GT Hoofddorp
AGB code Childbirth Class Gale: 90065530
AGB code G.L.Gale-Swinkels: 90106311
Member of KNOV.
Chamber of Commerce: 34341969